Excel converted to Web Apps
Imagine if you could turn your in-house excel tools into powerful and engaging client web applications that can be used for all devices – mobile, tablets & desktop. You can with Highlighter!
The Highlighter innovative solution have been used by the largest to smaller businesses to convert their excel tools into intuitive client centric applications for clients to use.
- Online Client & Adviser Fact finder
- Advice client engagement modelling tools
- Complex modelling tools
- Complex fee calculators
- Insurance quoting
YTML partner with to provide a platform for their risk quoting tool. The tool was converted into a simple client tool where real time insurance data was connected to the tool to produce a quote for the client/adviser. At the end of the quote, the user could produce a Quote Report and the data was send back to the business system so it could be tracked and reported. Implementing this project took two weeks.
Control and manage your own tools
- Perform all your updates and enhancements in your excel tool as normal
- No need for any coding developers and web developer. No business requirements is lost in translation in the covert
Affordable Cost Effective Solution
- Converting excel tools to website application at a faction of development cost
- Ongoing savings of up to 95% maintenance cost compared to other development methods
Engaging tools for clients via website
- Differential your business and add value to your client experience by having your own set of applications linked to your website or advice software.
Powerful Innovative Solution
- Integrates with your business systems with the application
- Produce Reports in PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Sends emails
Rapid Development Process
- Simply upload your excel tool into Highlighter
- The tool is now ready to use instantly on the website
- Check out and start using the tool on the website
Protect intellectual property
- Protects your excel tool by converting the tool where users will not be able to view coding in the excel tool.
What the clients say
“YTML’s flexibility allowed us to scale our resourcing according to the ever changing demands of FOFA. Their response was quick and delivery was always as promised. The people of YTML were a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner who helped us shape an optimal solution that allowed us to deliver to our legislation deadlines”
Warren Dunne | Head of Operations, Advice - BT Financial Group
“YTML has provide us with a time efficient and affordable method to build a website that is interactive, professional in appearance, as well as being easy to administer. YTML’s response times are exceptional and they are willing to help whenever required”
Todd Jeffrey | Principal, Generational Financial
“Wesley Mission At just the right time, YTML generously assisted our congregation in developing a website that would be tailored to our needs. They were efficient, fast, professional and just very helpful. The unique nature of our community meant it required an alternative approach which YTML were more than flexible enough to adapt to. Highly recommended! Thankyou YTML!”
Andrew Chin | Wesley International Congregation
“YTML has exceeded our high expectations. Not only have YTML worked closely with us to engineer a solution to our complex review template issues, YTML has also guided us in terms of our software’s abilities and limitations. Without YTML’s experience and patience throughout the process we would never had discovered the capabilities and limitations of the software.”